Complaint Review: Family solutions a national family advocacy group

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Claire — Belleville Illinois United States of America
Family solutions a national family advocacy group
Family Solutions, attn: Case Management 827 State Santa Barbara, California United States of America

Family solutions a national family advocacy group Robert Asher, Ron Hudson I was told to pay $59 to get started and my case would cost me an overall of 1250. I payed $400.00 and was having trouble getting in contact with the attourney working my case. They chnaged the number Santa Barbara, California

I signed a contract with this company in october. I was told by a man named Robert Asher that they was wiling to work with my case and that they were a legitimate company. I sent them a total of $400 in all. And was told they would need 1250 to finish my case. was i sent the first couple of payments i was having a hard time getting in contact with him and his so- called attorneys that would be advising me on my case. Shortly after giving them $400 dollars i was unable to get in contact with anyone. than i recently came acrosss your sight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-solutions-a-national-family-advocacy-group/Santa-Barbara-California-93101/Family-solutions-a-national-family-advocacy-group-Robert-Asher-Ron-Hudson-I-was-told-to-p-995141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family solutions a national family advocacy group