Complaint Review: Familycontact911.com - Email Discount Networks - ILD teleservices

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 15, 2009

• Reported By:Port Huron Michigan
Familycontact911.com - Email Discount Networks - ILD teleservices
www.familycontact911.com , internet U.S.A.

Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks billed me through att& ILD teleservices $15.95-.96 taxes, 15.85 total enhanced billing FLA. internet

Received a bill on 3/14/09. from at&t with a enclosed bill from ESBI for email discount networks,llc for $15.85.

On back of bill was statement from ILD teleservices Inc. with a bill from Familycontact911. for $16.91.

I called 1-888-288-3724 ended up talking to somebody in India who I did not understand well. I told them I was going to the police on Monday as my Brother is a police officer, all of a sudden she could talk good english and said it was all a mistake and she would call the phone co. and it would be taken off my account. She said a Robert Skinner ordered the service on 02/06/09. She probably picked this name out of the air. She begged me not to contact the police for 7 days as it could take that long to get at&t to change the bill.

I am going to call the phone company Monday and tell them I will not be paying the extra on the bill.

Port Huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Familycontact911com-Email-Discount-Networks-ILD-teleservices/internet/Familycontact911com-Email-Discount-Networks-billed-me-through-att-ILD-teleservices-15-434495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Familycontact911.com - Email Discount Networks - ILD teleservices