Complaint Review: Famous Characters LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Olivia — McKinney Texas
Famous Characters LLC
19528 ventura blvd #338 Tarzana, California USA

Famous Characters LLC David Flint SCAM! this address is for Pacific Oil Co and the phone number is for a company that sells teeth whiteners!!! Tarzana California

I received a mailer the other day (it is 11/8/2013 today) and it was for a work at home job that uses marketing *red flag* to get their products out and needed my help. They "guaranteed" I would earn 50% of the profit *red flag*. I google My Famous Characters, LLC and found to be a real-looking website. I googled the phone number for the business and what came up was a customer service number for the Tanda Pearl tooth whitening system. I thought to myself, well this is not right. I kept reading through the mailer and it was asking me for $119 for a marketing kit to get my business started.

There was an email spot to email the store on the website, so thinking that someone used a real company's name for scam, I did the right and moral thing to do and notified them. I still haven't heard back from them. I don't think I will ever hear back from them since it is a fake website. Too bad too, looks like they had good deals on toys (lol).

I just wanted to give a heads up out there. If they are asking you for money, don't do it! Would your 9-5 ask you for money? NO! In fact, they would rather they buy you a cheap stapler then have to pay you back for one. Just think about that before you fall into any scam. If the scam looks real and states "risk free", that is about the time to make a search engine your friend. They do come in quite handy.

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Characters-LLC/Tarzana-California-91356/Famous-Characters-LLC-David-Flint-SCAM-this-address-is-for-Pacific-Oil-Co-and-the-phone-1098025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Characters LLC