Complaint Review: Famous Footwear

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: Stephen — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Famous Footwear
8501 W Bowles Ave #2D 217 Littleton, Colorado United States of America

Famous Footwear Brown Shoes They didnt have my size of boot so they talked me in to direct ship, 3 weeks later and no shoes and alot of excuses Littleton, Colorado

I went to famous footwear to by snow boots for my girlfriends birthday present 11/25/09. They did not have her size, but she really liked the boots. They talked us into a free home shipment but you pay while at the store, which I told them no because I believe in buy now get now. The sales lady insisted we would get the exact boot she wanted and it would be shipped promptly. I have called the company after the first week about 7 times, with all or them saying it is on its way, but the order status online said otherwise, so on the 7th time I said cancle my order and give me a refund. They said NO because the order is already processed. Now on week 2 and getting very frustrated, I called 3 times. 2 of the 3 operators said there is a mishap on the order, so they will need to reorder.

Now after the 2nd week ended I called today 12/19/2009. They have told me my whole order (mind you it is a pair of boots) was screwed up and they wont process it until after christmas. I got mad and told them with economy the way it is they cant afford to lose any customers, but you did me, so cancle the order and again they told me NO it is in processing! Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY to girlfriend = no present we had puchased for her and no end in sight for the SCAM they have done on us. They wont even refund us our money and that is why I am on here! I want my product or my money. Please note: if you walk in to a store and walk out with something without paying for it, they will call the police and get you for shoplifting. What do you call it, when you pay for something and you dont get what you paid for?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Footwear/Littleton-Colorado-80123/Famous-Footwear-Brown-Shoes-They-didnt-have-my-size-of-boot-so-they-talked-me-in-to-direct-542345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Footwear