Complaint Review: Famous Poets, Famous Poets Society, Famouspoets.com

• Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: Katherine — Waldorf Maryland United States of America
Famous Poets, Famous Poets Society, Famouspoets.com
PO box 21 Talent, Oregon United States of America

Famous Poets, Famous Poets Society, Famouspoets.com Free Poetry Contest THEY CHEATED ME OUT OF MY OWN MOTHERS MONEY Talent, Oregon

I received a letter in the mail in january saying that my poem would be published in a book full of poems called, "poems of the heartland" and that a noted actor would be reading it. they asked me to send in 25 dollars plus some other money to help the publishing process be complete. they said the deadline was february 28, 2010. so i sent my money in. its april and i still havent recieved my book. so when my mother told me to look them up it was on several websites that famous poets society was a scam and a lie. im very disappointed and outraged! i cant believe something like this could happen to me. and it was my mother's money she was going to use for her own personal benefit. and i feel bad. but i wish i could catch these scums and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Famous-Poets-Society-Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-/Famous-Poets-Famous-Poets-Society-Famouspoetscom-Free-Poetry-Contest-THEY-CHEATED-ME-OU-590693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets, Famous Poets Society, Famouspoets.com