Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, November 19, 2005

• Reported By:Poulsbo Washington
Famous Poets Society
PO Box 1140-W Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society Ripoff, Thanks for the warning... Here's what I did. Talent Oregon

I submitted a poem this morning to "Famous Poets Society," and I thought it was too easy while I was submitting it. Thanks to this site, I saw that people have had trouble with this "offer" before.

I immediately sent an email to "contest@famouspoets.com", informing the guy that if he uses my contact information or poem in any way that I will sue him.

I don't really know how much good it will due.

Katie
Poulsbo, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2005 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Society/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famous-Poets-Society-Ripoff-Thanks-for-the-warning-Heres-what-I-did-Talent-Oregon-165193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets Society