Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2005

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Famous Poets Society
PO Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society gave me false hope Ripoff Talent Oregon

the famous poets society gave me false hope! i submitted two of my poems and they sent me a letter telling me i was a semifinalist and i was really excited and as i was reading the letter all this crap came with it. it was telling me if i wanted my poem on a gold plaque and if i wanted to buy all this crap and i was just thinking if i were a semifinalist why would all this crap come with it telling me to buy this and that. i think that they've actually even called my house but i've never answered. i looked them up online and sure enough there was all these sites including this one that said they were a scam and i was very disappointed.

Maria
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Society/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famous-Poets-Society-gave-me-false-hope-Ripoff-Talent-Oregon-163102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets Society