Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:Feura Bush New York
Famous Poets Society
PO Box 1140-W Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society ripoff not even in high school and I got scammed Talent Oregon

I read an article in our small village newspaper saying that a company wanted Christian poems. Being a teenage Christian girl I decided to submit one.

I also got a letter from this scum-sucking company stating that I was a semi-finalist. I was invited to a convention in Reno, Nevada, where I would receive a 4lb. trophy, a TV interview,and a medallion with my name engraved on it.

Thanks to my mom and this website we didn't spend thousands of dollars for nothing.

I am going to our local TV stations, newspaper, and a Christian website my mom belongs to in order to alert other innocent people about these heart breaking, dream-crushing scammers.

Feura Bush, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Society/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famous-Poets-Society-ripoff-not-even-in-high-school-and-I-got-scammed-Talent-Oregon-150148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets Society