Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Fri, April 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2004

• Reported By:29611 South Carolina
Famous Poets Society
P.O.Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

FamousPoets.com Society rip-off! They're ripping people's hearts and dreams away. Talent Oregon

This company is wrong... just wrong. Yesterday, I recieved a letter stating that one of my poems was chosen to go into an anthology. I was estatic.

Then I find out today you have to purchase the book along with a few other things before they "consider" your poem to be printed. I am glad I called them to find out if it was a scam. Unfortunatly I was right.

I am to call back and speak to "Mark", a supervisor. The lady I spoke with, though did not give me her name, was extremely rude.

I hope this company and the people who stand behind it get what they deserve for ripping peoples hearts and dreams away.

Tabitha
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2004 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Society/Talent-Oregon-97540/FamousPoetscom-Society-rip-off-Theyre-ripping-peoples-hearts-and-dreams-away-Talent-O-1029757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets Society