Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Sat, July 13, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, July 13, 2002

• Reported By:Huntington wv
Famous Poets Society
Box 21 Talent OR 97540 talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society is a shameful ripoff scam and painful. Talent, Oregon

My 12 year old daughter was so excited to see that the poem she was so proud of had one a contest---of course I was excited for her yet skeptical---why would someone cause a child this kind of pain? Of course the BBB has no reports but I think they should.

As an adult, I am grateful that I knew enough to check this our before sending this place over $1,000.00 dollars but now the sad part comes---I have to encourage my child to keep writing while I explain to her that there are really cruel people in the world...

Huntington, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2002 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-Society/talent-Oregon/Famous-Poets-Society-is-a-shameful-ripoff-scam-and-painful-Talent-Oregon-24572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets Society