Complaint Review: Famous Poets of the Heartland

584 James Street Talent, Oregon USA
  • Phone: 541-897-0267
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Famous Poets of the Heartland Lavender Aurora-poetry editorJohn CampbellForrest CampbellMark Steven Schramm Entered a poem contest they said I'd get my book for a publishing fee, so sent check received nothing Talent Oregon

I entered a poetry contest out of our local newspaper and soon after I received a letter stating my poem was moved to semi-finals and they would like to publish in their new book " Famous Poets of the Heartland"  and a chance to win $1,000 prize.

If I sent them a publishing fee I'd receive my copy of the book so I sent them a check and received absolutley nothing. I called the phone number on the letter and spoke to someone who told me my book would be mailed out that week and over a month later and I still got nothing.

I called them again to ask them what their physical address is and they of course wouldn't tell me so I hired an investigator who found out names Forrest Campbell & Mark Steven Schramm who also found a physical address 584 James st. Talent OR, 97540. Please come foward if you have been a victim in this same scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets-of-the-Heartland/Talent-Oregon-47540-9764/Famous-Poets-of-the-Heartland-Lavender-Aurora-poetry-editorJohn-CampbellForrest-CampbellM-1069388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets of the Heartland