Complaint Review: Famous Poets

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2003

• Reported By:Wildwood Florida
Famous Poets
famouspoets.com Talent, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Famous Poets ripoff Famous poets sent me a letter saying I was a semifinalist in their contest ripoff liars Talent Oregon

I received a letter today saying I was a semi finalist in the poem contest. Well I was thrilled. I've never written a poem in my life. When my grandmother passed away i was inspired to write a poem about her. I put my heart into it so you can guess that when i got this letter I was so thrilled. Well it turns out that i found this web site about all of these rip offs from famous poets and I'm so upset. I can't believe someone can take advantage of people like that. Thanks to all of you who reported them because I almost sent my signed slip back to them. If you got scamed by them you can report it at bbb.com I hope every one reports them. Please report them so they can't do this to people any more.

Chanda
Wildwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famous-Poets-ripoff-Famous-poets-sent-me-a-letter-saying-I-was-a-semifinalist-in-their-con-44697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets