Complaint Review: Famous Poets

• Reported By:Burke Virginia
Famous Poets
http://www.famouspoets.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Famous Poets ripoff Talent Oregon

I sent a poem in a while back when I was in eighth grade and and was asked to buy the anthology that my poem was to be written in, but I didn't purchase it, due to I had my poem and though I would have liked to see other people's poems, I didn't feel my $7.50 per week allowance was worth it. The email I had linked to this then got cancelled, because I was inactive for too long.

Well, it's been six years, I am now a sophomore in college. In April, I got that inactive email back, and a few months after, a couple weeks ago now, I get an email from Lavender, something about she would like to honor me at some convention in Reno.

I want to see what the poem I wrote was, for I remember writing it, but with several new computers changes, I don't have my copy any more, since I had it one my computer and the physical copy I had probably has been thrown out.

What do I do, I was googleing famous poets just now to see if there's a way I can see my work and discovered the scam, which I am not surprised with at all, because it was something that even six years ago I knew was too good to be true. It's my original work and I want it back, not with these people.

Burke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Poets/nationwide/Famous-Poets-ripoff-Talent-Oregon-151883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Poets