Complaint Review: Famous Society Of Poets

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2006

• Reported By:not avalible North Carolina
Famous Society Of Poets
poetry.com Internet U.S.A.

Famous Society Of Poets, Poetry.com Watermark Publishin ripoff scam and con game Internet

*Consumer Comment: I havent seen a DIME from them

This company is a horrible place at age 13 i submitted some of my works, which were actually good to this company and they sent me the same email they send everyone, i was very very excited to belive id finally done something to make everyone proud. well later that day my mother told me to get online and see if it was a scam and sure enough i found out horrible things about poetry.com things that id seen with my own eyes. so please any young aspiring poets stay away from that place its the embodyment of evil.

Hannah
not avalible, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famous-Society-Of-Poets/internet/Famous-Society-Of-Poets-Poetrycom-Watermark-Publishin-ripoff-scam-and-con-game-Internet-169501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famous Society Of Poets

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

Over the past 6 years this company has made money off my poems and then they excpect me to buy their 60.00 book with my poems in it ..I havent seen a DIME from them and they are making money from all that send their poems in . FYI : Write your own book and dont send it to them . save your poems .

sauce