Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Pearl River New York
PO Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famouspoets.com Ripped me off Talent Oregon

I want to this supposed convention in 2007 and I'm still waiting for the published book. I'm in search of a lawyer because at the time I was working two jobs and used what ever savings I had to go to this convention.

The only good thing that came out of this convention is the friends I made. The convention itself was horrible. The workshops lets see some of the instructors didnt even show so we did not get to take that workshop.

The on TV that I was so scared to do. Well they forgot to inform us that we get one shot at it and if someone walks in front while your taping there are no do overs.

The one meal they fed us looked like the back of a turtle shell, no soda juice you get one glass of water. The hotel wasn't bad except you couldn't use the pool unless you wanted to spend money to use it.

It was the most ridiculous and hurtful thing I have ever endured. I don't fly and I don't speak in front of people and I did this to better myself and instead I felt like a fool.

Oh wait the medal we get which was the best its a piece of medal with a label on the back of it with your name. I lost alot of money because of it and since then afraid to trust anyone to help me with my poetry.

So if anyone knows of a good lawyer let me know I am still waiting for this book that I spent so much money on.

Pearl River, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540-0021/Famouspoetscom-Ripped-me-off-Talent-Oregon-344887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com