Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:pomona California
Famouspoets.com
PO Box 21talent OR 97540-0021 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famouspoets.com famous poets.com told me i won a trip to nevada and a chance to be on national telivision! it's a scam!!! Talent Oregon

*UPDATE Employee: We're not a scam

i was lied to about my "poetic talent" and was told that i was going to win a medallion for my poetic accomplishments i am now looking for this company who ripped me off and im trying to get legal help if anyone has found some lawyer who is willing to help please notify me e-mail me at XxanoidxX@aol.com and i will be so grateful...

Kimberly
pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2005 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540-0021/Famouspoetscom-famous-poetscom-told-me-i-won-a-trip-to-nevada-and-a-chance-to-be-on-nati-153940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com

We're not a scam

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Most people are happy to know they've been published. We are not a scam and the BBB knows this. I congradulate you on your win. You really shouldn't say we're a scam though, we're legitimate. Ask any of our winners.

We here at Famous Poets don't aprove of this fallous rumor of us being a con. Ask Lavender Aurora herself.

This website however is a scam. The owner of this site, Mack Steinburg, tries to get everyone who uses it to buy his book "Getting Even". If he's not after your money (just look at that last name) then how can we possibly be? We just want your wonderful words to reach the world!

Famous Poets

Where happiness is being published!