Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 05, 2005

• Reported By:mendota heights Minnesota
Po Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famouspoets.com Ripoff They Seem To Be Famous For Their Con Job got my hopes up Talent Oregon

I also received a wonderful letter in which they said, "they loved my poem" and offered me a chance to be published in their anthology "Great Poems of the Western World". Wow, I thought, until I read further. When they told me I was a semi-finalist, but wanted me to pay money for the publication, I became suspicious. If they really loved my poem, why would they want me to pay for it? For those of you who access the internet, please be aware. There are few regulations and laws that control this technology-internet domain. But don't let it prevent you from pursuing your dreams. Just become internet computer savy. Thank you for your web site.

mendota heights, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2005 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famouspoetscom-Ripoff-They-Seem-To-Be-Famous-For-Their-Con-Job-got-my-hopes-up-Talent-Ore-145159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com