Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:sacramento California
Famouspoets.com
famouspoets.com Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famouspoets.com ripoff! Talent Oregon

I AM ASKING FOR HELP I WROTE AND POAM HENDS AND FEET I WAS TOLD THAT BY LETTER MY POAM WOULD BE PUT INTO A BOOK AND THEY WANTED ME TO COME TO FLORIDA FOR SOME POETS CONEST THERE I DID NOT GO I PAID 50.00 FOR A BOOK THAT SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN SENT OUT DECEMBER 18TH.

IT IS NOW JAN 6 05 AND I STILL NOT RECIEVED A BOOK AND I LIE SOME HELP WITH EITHER GETTING MY MONEY BACK OR THE BOOK THIS COMPANY MAY BE A RIP OFF OR SCAM I TALK TO PEOPLES THERE AND THEY THEMSELVES STATED THAT THE BOOK IN THE MAIL I JUST SPOK TO SOMEONE THEY KNOW THAT THIS COMPANY IS ON THE RIP OFF.COM BUT SHE STILL STATED THAT THE BOOK IS ON IT WAY CAN YOU PLEACE LOOK INTO THIS FOR ME

THANKYOU

Priscilla
sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famouspoetscom-ripoff-Talent-Oregon-126134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com