Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 16, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 16, 2003

• Reported By:west st paul Minnesota
Famouspoets.com
PO Box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famouspoets.com ripoff thieves rip-off scam liars Talent Oregon

Hellow fellow poets and writers, beware of Famouspoets.com. This is an illegal organization which for some reason is being allowed to run and continue scaming innocent people.

I wrote a poem and in a short amount of time received a letter saying I was a semifinalist in the $1,000 free poetry contest. Immediatly this caused suspicion since I never entered such a contest.

I entered the $50,000 contest. Next I noticed they wanted me to pay outragious amounts of money for me to buy my published poetry. Of course I did not pay this because I felt a scam was going on. Yet I wasnt positive so I sent back my poetry with out money.

I believe this society should pay psychological damages caused to me. I wrote being a semifinalist in the competition on an important scholarship. And if I dont get the scholarship because famouspoets.com is a fake then this will be the responsibility of this corrupt agency.

John
west st paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2003 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famouspoetscom-ripoff-thieves-rip-off-scam-liars-Talent-Oregon-45618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com