Complaint Review: Fan Distributing

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Milton Florida
Fan Distributing
3300 Monroe Ave. Suite 324 Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Fan Distributing I got screwed by the FAN! 3300 MONROE AVE STE 324 Rochester New York

* : got another letter

*Consumer Comment: I just got a letter from them today

I too have gotten the credit report as well as after I contacted them they told me that I owed them 40,000 for a mobile home we lost back in 2000. I filed a complaint with the credit people and now it is on my credit as an inquiry. What the H*** does that mean? Have they stopped contacting me? NO We had to change our number to an unlisted number because they were calling after they got our phone number because I called them to try and find out what it was all about and threatened to put us in JAIL! That was a voluntary loan forclosure that we worked out with the bank. (And what do you know, the mortgage company we were with has gone out of business.) I think this company is checking records and finding people that were customers of companies that aren't in business anymore and trying to commit fraud and trick them into thinking they are in trouble when they really aren't. Its funy that I have tried to watch my credit report and NEVER did that mortgage company ever put on our credit that we owed them. Now 8 yrs later someone else that I have never heard of is trying to collect? Um Isn't the statute on collections 7 years and then it has to come off the records? Someone please let me know if I am wrong. Anyway, I am still trying to get this crap off my reports now.

Madder than hell
Milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fan-Distributing/Rochester-New-York-14618/Fan-Distributing-I-got-screwed-by-the-FAN-3300-MONROE-AVE-STE-324-Rochester-New-York-413527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fan Distributing

#1

got another letter

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I did not send my stop contact letter yet but did get another letter certified from them but I refused it

I just got a letter from them today

AUTHOR: Steph - (U.S.A.)

I just got a letter from them today. I am going to send them a letter certified telling them not to contact me . After reading these reports. I am not going to give them any imformation such as bank accounts.