Complaint Review: Fan Shops Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jennie — Grove city Ohio USA
Fan Shops Inc
55 Picket Place Freehold, New Jersey United States of America

Fan Shops Inc Sports Floor Mats Company Recieved Money for Merchandise and Never delivered! Will Not Refund or Allow To Make Contact!! Freehold, New Jersey

*General Comment: My order was a RIPP-OFF TOO!!!

On May 25th 2011, I had purchased online, to Sports Floor Mats (aka) FAN SHOPS INC. in the amount of $89.91 For sports decaled Floor mats.

The website offers shipping  within 7 to 12 business days after purchase.  These items were for Fathers days gifts to be givin on 6/19/2011. The approxomate time of delivery should have been around June 10th 2011.

I have made several attempts to reach customer service regarding my order via email & phone and live chat. The email keeps returning as invalid email address, the phone number that is offered, is a recording  to prompt you contact them through email. The live chat system is currently unavailable.

I have just filed a report with the Better Business Bureau and noticed that this company has 23 complaints filed against them with similar issues.

The purpose of this report is to warn others before making a purchase. The payment system allows you to make a purchase, for you to find out you may never see your mechandise or refund of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fan-Shops-Inc/Freehold-New-Jersey-07728/Fan-Shops-Inc-Sports-Floor-Mats-Company-Recieved-Money-for-Merchandise-and-Never-delivered-742714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fan Shops Inc

#1 General Comment

My order was a RIPP-OFF TOO!!!

AUTHOR: SexyP - (United States of America)

I wish I would have read about this site before i ordered from it.  I am very upset, and i think they need their site shut down.  They are taking people money, and I am one of them, and it's not fair.  No one has money that they can just willingly give away, if i wanted to do that, it's plenty of homeless people in the street.  I think its' very sad that when i went to the BBB they had 60 complaints, and they still have a site.   That is very confusing to me, I'm very hurt, and so are my children, who they took from.