isolated

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Wylie Texas United States of America
Fan Shops, Inc
55 Picket Pl. Freehold, New Jersey United States of America

Fan Shops, Inc teamwatches.com I bought a watch through teamwatches.com, a subsidiary of Fan Shops, Inc. I have been trying to cancel the order for over a month and they have yet to resond to any of my correspondence. DO NOT BUY Freehold, New Jersey

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!  I purchased a watch through teamwatches.com, a subsidiary of Fan Shops Inc.  I tried to cancel the order before it shipped, but they shipped it anyways.  Since then I've been trying for over a month to return the product!  They have never replied to any of my attempts to contact them.  I've tried using their online method to contact them, calling them, calling their watch supplier (located in Florida), and filing a complaint through the NJ better business bureau (who have rated them an "F" due to a high # of complaints).  And they still refuse to contact me.  My last option is to sue them, which I have already initiated through their county small claims court.  This is a horrible company which I would not recommend to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fan-Shops-Inc/Freehold-New-Jersey-07728/Fan-Shops-Inc-teamwatchescom-I-bought-a-watch-through-teamwatchescom-a-subsidiary-of-F-1001768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fan Shops, Inc