Complaint Review: FanBox

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mark057 — Herndon Virginia United States of America
FanBox

FanBox FanBox Finance Corp. FanBox with a Capital "F" for Fraudsters Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: this company is scam

I received an email from a contact in my address book.  The email stated that this friend wanted to share a video with me.  Of course I clicked on "view now".

Instead of viewing the video, I was viewing what looked like my home page on FanBox. The account was all set up with just a few minor things needed to complete my profile.

I did not complete all of the requested information, however the account remained intact and I was plagued daily with emails that I have earned money (now up to $550) for doing nothing - they call it boosting!

I was later contacted to provide my PayPal account so they could "Deposit" my earnings. Suddenly, I found my bank account being drained by none other than "FanBox!"

Now, I am having to change my email addresses, my bank accounts, and my PayPal account because of these fraudsters! Beware, of their inticing, and false spam messages, they are not real!!

WTF, I am having to change all my passwords, my bank and PayPal accounts, and have them investigated with little hope of recovering MY funds! Please do not let these scammers to get away with this blatent fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FanBox/internet/FanBox-FanBox-Finance-Corp-FanBox-with-a-Capital-F-for-Fraudsters-Internet-1013646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FanBox

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

this company is scam

AUTHOR: candelaria - ()

This Company have me belive that iwas making money whit them and to cash out i needed to wait 90 days for it to mature,in the mean time they were charging me a fee fom my paypal.acc for what they call (IPL)Iill pay you late .tihs company is scom.i shold be invstigate.by CL Attorney General