Complaint Review: FanBox

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: B — Jacksonville North Carolina United States of America
FanBox

FanBox I am plagued with daily emails claiming I have earnings (now up to $1,000) for doing nothing. Internet

I received an email from a contact in my address book.  The email stated that this friend wanted to share a photo with me.  Of course I clicked on "view now".

Instead of viewing a photo, I was viewing what looked like my home page on FanBox.My account was all set up with just a few minor things needed to complete my profile.

I did not complete all of the requested information, however the account remains in tact and I am plagued daily with emails that I have earned money (now up to $1,000) for doing nothing - they call it boosting!

I'm afraid they can now hack into anything on my computer.

What should I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FanBox/internet/FanBox-I-am-plagued-with-daily-emails-claiming-I-have-earnings-now-up-to-1000-for-doi-968923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FanBox