legend

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Tristan — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
FanPageHookup.com
3871 Myrtle Pointe Drive Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

FanPageHookup.com FanPageHookup FanPageHookup does not complete my order. Scam! Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clients include Toyota, Hotels.com, GNC, Tourism Board of Croatia

I made several purchases with the FanPageHookup.com service for buying Facebook fans, but no order has been completely filled.  Despite assurances I have had no extra fans for quite some time. They stopped responding to emails after a couple of weeks. I am not satisfied and fully expect to go get a full refund if I do not get this addressed. I should have looked up some reviews of FanPageHookup before I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FanPageHookupcom/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/FanPageHookupcom-FanPageHookup-FanPageHookup-does-not-complete-my-order-Scam-Myrtle-Bea-807329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FanPageHookup.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clients include Toyota, Hotels.com, GNC, Tourism Board of Croatia

AUTHOR: Chad - (United States of America)

Hi,

I'm the owner of FanPageHookup.com.  I could not find any orders from a "Tristan".  Please send me your real name and email address, and I will gladly refund your order.

You stated that you've made multiple orders - why did you continue to order if you weren't happy with the service?  This sounds highly suspect to me like you're a competitor leaving negative reviews.  You also state that you should have looked up reviews on us before you ordered.  Well, there are no negative reviews on us except yours! :)

We have thousands of satisfied customers including GNC, Toyota, Hotels.com, the Tourism Board of Croatia, etc.  We respond to all emails.  If you ever asked for a refund, we would have gladly done it.

Once again, please send me your real name and email address you ordered under, and I will look up your orders and see if they were completed or not.  If not, I will gladly refund them :)

Best regards,