Complaint Review: FanPageTrading.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: John — New York New York United States of America
FanPageTrading.com

FanPageTrading.com FanPagesByZac.com Scammed me out of my facebook fanpage, Internet

Hello.

I was trying to sell my facebook fanpage located here  http://www.facebook.com/mclovinr0

I was contacted by an individual named Zac Hales, he said he works for FanPagesByZac.com and he buys and sells facebook fanpages. I was offered 3500 USD. I had no clue pages could be sold, so I did a little research and despite facebook NOT allowing selling pages it is possible. Well to make a long story short, I requested a payment which I got via Paypal.

Transaction ID: (Unique Transaction ID #A8301F83D827D9S82)

After i handed over my page admin rights I was swiftly removed as admin and the transaction was CHARGED BACK. I LOST THE MONEY AND THE PAGE !!! I can't get my page back, facebook does not want to hear it as they don't allow page selling :(

Watchout for these scammers, they operate under fanpagesbyzac.com and fanpagetrading.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FanPageTradingcom/internet/FanPageTradingcom-FanPagesByZaccom-Scammed-me-out-of-my-facebook-fanpage-Internet-967903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FanPageTrading.com