Complaint Review: Fanbox

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: meth — Bandung
Fanbox
113 West G Street, STE 510 San Diego, California USA

Fanbox http://www.fanbox.com Another Fanbox unathorized payment San Diego California

This Fanbox.com did Unathorized Payment 4 times from my paypal account!

I don't know which one should I report now... the Fanbox.com or Paypal.com?

Four times Fanbox steal my money, I never registered on that site, I never agree to do any payment to fanbox,

why paypal.com do nothing for this case? I did claim my dispute report about this Fanbox to paypal.

This time they took $38 USD from my paypal account, they did it everytime I had a positive balance at PP.

I really disapointed by this, I had enough with this stealling. Beware with this Scam and Fraud site.

I attached the screen capture of the unathorized payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fanbox/San-Diego-California-1045654/Fanbox-httpwwwfanboxcom-Another-Fanbox-unathorized-payment-San-Diego-California-1074718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fanbox