Complaint Review: Fanbox

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Myke — Long Branch New Jersey
Fanbox
113 West G Street, STE 510 San Diego, California USA

Fanbox They set up a fake account and keep sending emails saying there is money that I must protect by giving them all my personal information San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: FanBox Is Not Bad News

This company is trying to get personal and financial information from me by claiming that I have money in an account which I never established When I tried to send an email response to them from my Droid asking what it was about it created a problem with my outgoing email and now I am getting a "message not sent" alert every 2 minutes on my phone. These people are seriously bad news and dangerous. I would encourage people to delete all their emails without even reading them. This is a really bad problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fanbox/San-Diego-California-92101/Fanbox-They-set-up-a-fake-account-and-keep-sending-emails-saying-there-is-money-that-I-m-1055875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fanbox

FanBox Is Not Bad News

AUTHOR: Cindy - ()

I have been a member of FanBox for two years next month. The site is not a phishing site trying to get people's financial information. Just this year alone I have cashed out close to $3000 which was paid directly to my Paypal account each time I requested a cash out of my earnings...which obvisouly are real as the money was sent to me.

When someone clicks on a link that was on a Facebook page, twitter or an email and they go to the site the system begins a profile. (This is no longer the case as the site is now closed except by invitation only). It is up to that person whether or not they want to complete the profile and remain a member. If you don't want to be a member it is very simple to just delete the account, there is information on how to do so in the learning center.

If this site were a rip off or dangerous I would not still be a member and I am pretty sure I would not have been able to earn and cash out as I have over the last few months. It takes time and effor to do well on the site as well as learning how the site works. There are also free Success Coaches offered to every member to help them learn and navigate the site, coaches are members of FanBox who have gained some success and want to help others do the same.

I am one myself and regardless of what people who have not taken the time to learn about the site or those who have gotten upset because they were not given 'free money for nothing' say, I love this site and again, if it was truly a rip off I would not have received anything from the site for earnings I have gained from blogging, as well as the other features on the site.

By the way my credit card and Paypal are attached to my account as well as my phone number and I have not had any problems or issues arise from it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC