Complaint Review: Fanbox

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: doug9694 — Temperance Michigan
Fanbox
Internet USA

Fanbox Did not send money owed me to my Paypal as stated in an email from them. San Diego California

I have earned money doing activities with fanbox. I requested a cash out and when I asked where it was I received an email stating that the money was sent to my Paypal account on April-11-2014, see below. The money is not there.

Adam (FanBox)

Apr 22 11:07 AM

Hello!

Your cash out has been processed! It was sent to the PayPal account under dougcutl on 4/11/2014.

Thank you for being an awesome member of the community! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for understanding.

Doug Temperance, Mi.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fanbox/internet/Fanbox-Did-not-send-money-owed-me-to-my-Paypal-as-stated-in-an-email-from-them-San-Diego-1142842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fanbox