Complaint Review: Fancy nails

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: zhasmin — sharon springs New York United States of America
Fancy nails
E 908 Main street#2 Cobleskill, New York United States of America

Fancy nails discriminate and insulted,making fun of me in front of other customers and employee Cobleskill, New York

I was a customer of Fancy Nails salon for a little while, If I spell right way girl's name Any or Amy was the one who always done my nails. Never ever come back to this place, she is horrible person, she disrespected me and discriminated in front of other customers and other employees, I do not know why she behave this way,I don't want to take it personal,but its hurt me a lot, I think she always has a problem with customers. She is not professional at all,she making fun of people and she hurt my feelings, She knows I have experienced difficult time for last year because my son passed away and he was only 23 years old,I shared with her my tragedy story and after all she made me sick and angry, because of her attitude.

I don't even remember how I had drove home. She cant work in public place, or she will hurt more people .Honestly I am stress out and confuse, I always paid her 30 % tip,and never was even asking questions,Very upset and disappointment. Every week I have seen my psychologist I am taking anti depressant pills. And she made me more sick and depressed .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fancy-nails/Cobleskill-New-York-12043/Fancy-nails-discriminate-and-insultedmaking-fun-of-me-in-front-of-other-customers-and-em-1026669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fancy nails