Complaint Review: Fandango - WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Fandango - WLI Reservation Rewards
www.fandango.com and http://home.reservationrewards.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Fandango And WLI Reservation Rewards Signed me up with another company without my knowledge Other company took money out of my checking account Internet

If you use Fandango to order movie tickets you may find yourself signed up for more than you bargained for. I ordered movie tickets from Fandango in June, and found that in the process I was signed up with a company called WLI Reservation Rewards without either my knowledge or consent.

I discovered that I had been made a member of WLI Reservation Rewards when a charge for $9.00 showed up on my July bank statement. A little research on line showed me the link between WLI and Fandango. I will never use Fandango again.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fandango-WLI-Reservation-Rewards/internet/Fandango-And-WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Signed-me-up-with-another-company-without-my-knowledg-102185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fandango - WLI Reservation Rewards