Complaint Review: Fandango

• Submitted: Sun, December 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By: sam m — Pennsylvania United States of America
Fandango

Fandango Reservations Rewards Charged my bank account recurring charges Internet

*Consumer Comment: I gotta ask....

I have been robbed, with this recurring charge, from a merchant (Reservation Rewards, who claimed that Fandango authorized them to take money from me monthly).  I did not recognize and did not contract with, called "ReservationRewards".  They have been charging $12 every month.

A representative of the merchant told me this this transaction orginated with my transaction with Fandango, on Feb 16th, 2009.  The rep also stated that he would refund me forthe most recent  4 months of charges, but not before that.  Since the charges were not authorized by me, there was no quid pro qou, no services were rendered or used, I should be reimbursed every charge, since the beginning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fandango/internet/Fandango-Reservations-Rewards-Charged-my-bank-account-recurring-charges-Internet-813696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fandango

I gotta ask....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

How did it take almost THREE YEARS to discover this recurring charge?

Just doesn't make sense.