Complaint Review: Fandango.com - Reservationrewards.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 21, 2008

• Reported By:Martinsburg Pennsylvania
Fandango.com - Reservationrewards.com
fandango.com reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

Fandango.com Reservationrewards movie tickets lead to $12 reservationrewards charge on bank account Fandango.com Reservationrewards.com Internet

I noticed a pending charge on my bank statement of $12 for reservation rewards. I was terrified, knowing that neither myself or my husband signed up for anything from that company. I looked up reservationrewards phone number on google and called them. I found out this charge originated through fandango.com after we bought movie tickets, and there was an offer for some kind of rebate. We canceled my husbands visa card and called reservation rewards and "cancelled" that and expressed my displeasure. I also called visa and filed a detailed complaint so that they know about this scam. If the charge tries to go through our account I will file a dispute on that charge. Do not buy movie tickets through fandango. IF these companies affiliated with this scam lose money, perhaps it will stop. I also highly recommend filing a complaint with your card issuer and remember check your bank account activity frequently.

Susan
Martinsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2008 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fandangocom-Reservationrewardscom/internet/Fandangocom-Reservationrewards-movie-tickets-lead-to-12-reservationrewards-charge-on-ban-374780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fandango.com - Reservationrewards.com