• Report: #691958

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: edco — Metuchen New Jersey United States of America
Fanfire

Fanfire Paid for Premium/ VIP merchandise, 2 months since concert, still nothing, Internet

In October of 2010, I purchased PREMIUM tickets which included VIP seating and a package of merchandise for the Prince concert at the NJ IZOD center on December 17th. I completed the request form for the size of shirts, etc as instructed. With the show approaching, and having received NOTHING for the additional $500 I paid, I begin to inquire as to status. Began communication with Karin Campbell - who, while pleasant to speak with, has a million excuses as to why there is no deliver, no almost 2 months since the concert.

I should have known better as I went through almost the same nonsense the month before when I took my son to "Roger Water's The Wall Live". At least then, I received everything the day of the show.

I have an email trail going back to the beginning of Dec, and still have nothing. I asked for a refund and was told "They are on the way" 2 weeks ago, and "I'll have yours priority shipped".

While the small print states that "Items may be delivered after the event", TWO MONTHS AFTER is wayyy too long, especially for these prices.

Like others I stumbled upon another person's rip-off report, and so this seems to be an ongoing and growing problem.

Can't anyone help us...????

ed in NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fanfire/internet/Fanfire-Paid-for-Premium-VIP-merchandise-2-months-since-concert-still-nothing-Interne-691958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fanfire