Complaint Review: FansEdge, Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: BEWARE — Ohio
FansEdge, Inc
Internet USA

FansEdge, Inc This company has had my returned items since 8/16. I want my refund! Internet

This company has had their returned merchandise since 8/16. I called on the 20th and was told "Oh yes they got it on the 16th. It's just 7-10 Days for your refund". OK, fine. It shouldn't take  that long since all it is a few keystrokes, but whatever. Fast forward to the 28th. I called again asking where my refund was since certainly it has been long enough and was told "I don't know why you were told that. We just processed it in today. It will be another 7-10 days".

I became angry and was offered $10 off a future purchase. WHAT? Like I would trust these idiots with my money again....NO THANK YOU. How about you keep your $10 off and just give me MY money back? The phone rep "talked to her supervisor" and they graciously agreed to give me my return shipping back as part of my refund since I was so upset.

That is wonderful, providing they actually process my refund, which I was told before I hung up with them, would be 2-7 days. If this is not resoved by next week I will be contacting my bank to file a dispute. Save yourself the absolute pain of dealing with this company, unless you can afford to let them keep your money for stuff you already returned.

Pissed off Pittsburgh Fan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FansEdge-Inc/internet/FansEdge-Inc-This-company-has-had-my-returned-items-since-816-I-want-my-refund-Intern-1079757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FansEdge, Inc