Complaint Review: Fantastic Sams, Supercuts, etc

• Reported By: Cris — Tampa Florida USA
Fantastic Sams, Supercuts, etc
www.supercuts.com Tampa, Florida United States of America

Fantastic Sams, Supercuts, etc Florida haircut chopshops Tampa, Florida

I have a solution for all the bad haircut victims in Florida. Invest in a good pair of professional haircut scissors and or/a hair clipper set with different size guide combs. You can buy them at Target or walmart or beauty supply stores.  I used to live in NY where virtually every haircut I got was professional and clean--for $12-$14! In Florida--and that includes Miami and Tampa, nearly every haircut I've got is a mess--with the exception of one family owned barber shop. The problem seems to be the beauty schools in Florida. The only excellent haircut I got in Florida was from a stylist who said she went to school in California. In Florida, they are turning out poorly trained students. I cut my own hair and so does my son. My haircuts might not be perfect every time, but they are free, and the more I paractice, the better I get. The clipper set I bought for $20 at Target came with scissors too and it paid for itself in one month. Not speaking for barber schools, if they are separate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fantastic-Sams-Supercuts-etc/Tampa-Florida-33606/Fantastic-Sams-Supercuts-etc-Florida-haircut-chopshops-Tampa-Florida-740136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fantastic Sams, Supercuts, etc