• Report: #1020927

• Reported By: Eric — Toronto Ontario Canada
Farat Rosta
316 Oriole Pky Toronto, Ontario Canada

Farat Rosta Farah Rosta Thief, liar, terrible employee Toronto, Ontario Canada

Last year, I employed a young girl names Farat Rosta whom also goes by the name of Farah Rosta. She initially gave me a good impression, she was a student at York University and she looked like a hard working and honest Afguan girl.

Soon after Farat started working for me, I noticed several items missing in the store inventory and funds missing from the cash register. I initially did not suspect her but repeated shortages made me reposition a security camera so I could keep a look at my employees instead of the clients.

During the course of a few weeks, I caught Farat stealing several times from my business so I decided to confront her.

When I accused her of stealing, Farat initially denied everything and swore she was innocent. When confronted with footage showing she was stealing both materials and money, she started crying and begging for a second chance and I almost fell for it.

When I announced to Farat that I no longer trusted her and that she was fired, she threw a terrible tantrum and started telling me I was unfair and wouldn't get away with it.

The next day, I got a call from York Regional Police saying an employee of mine had accused me of sexual aggression and that I should report to the station for an interview of face being charged. I obviously decided to attend the Police Station and the constable told me Farat had made allegations that I had fondled her and told her she could keep her job if she performed sexual favors on me. Luckily, I had went there prepared with the video footage of Farat's theft and of our conversation, which showed clearly that I did not touch her and that she was a thief, so the Police did not press charges due to her terrible credibility.

What more can I say...Farat (Farah) Rosta stole from me after I gave her an opportunity to earn cash honestly. When caught, she tried to lie her way out of trouble and when fired, she made false allegations against me to get back at me for rightfully firing her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farat-Rosta/Toronto-Ontario-M5P-2H5/Farat-Rosta-Farah-Rosta-Thief-liar-terrible-employee-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-1020927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farat Rosta