Complaint Review: Fard Shah

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed off and scammed — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
Fard Shah
170 Milano Drive Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Fard Shah Nadiyah Muhammad Do NOT do business with Fard Shah of Atlanta. His owns Red Blue Star Communications and he is in financial industry as well. He frauded me to the tune of over $15,000. He is 33 years old. He also Atlanta, Georgia

Do NOT do business with Fard Shah of Atlanta.  His owns Red Blue Star Communications and he is in financial industry as well.  He frauded me to the tune of over $15,000.  He is 33 years old.  He also finacnially frauded some others I was working with.  Mr. Shah has said for 4 months that he will make good on paying off the debts and paying me money he owes me. He opened credit cards with my name under the guise they would be used for business funding but he charged them to his girlfriends merchant account, he has failed to pay me one penny and I cannot contact him at this time.  I am now sure he never had any intention of doing right by me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fard-Shah/Atlanta-Georgia-30033/Fard-Shah-Nadiyah-Muhammad-Do-NOT-do-business-with-Fard-Shah-of-Atlanta-His-owns-Red-Blu-1026904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fard Shah