Complaint Review: Farend Services, Premiumwhitepro.com, world club fitness.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Kofi — Houston United States of America
Farend Services, Premiumwhitepro.com, world club fitness.com
P.O. Bix 22100, East 26th Avenue, Aurora, Colorado 80019 Internet United States of America

Farend Services, Premiumwhitepro.com, world club fitness.com Markia Fraudulent debits to my account for phony products Internet

On November 6th,2009 I saw an internet testimonial by a single mom or teacher who claimed she used the premium white in combination with another dental product and got amazing results from using the trial products. I clicked on the link and was sent to the premium white website. To get the trial offer you would be required to pay a shipping fee of @ $2.95 only for a free trial offer. when you enter your credit card information, you would not readily see any thing that says you would be charged additional fees of about $49.99 or that you have agreed to any club membership but by the time you transmit, if you look at the upper right corner you would notice were it says to cancel within 14 days and send back the product if you are not satified for a full refund. When I noticed this, I called the number immediately to cancel, gave the order ID DZW422116265410 to the rep I spoke to, said he does not yet have it on his system but that since he has the ID he would put in a request for cancellation. I thought that was a done deal but low and behold starting the first week in December I started seeing debits to my account first for $89+ fee, I called again the number 866-528-6214 on 12/04/09 and asked to cancel and for a refund since I had not received any product by this time. I do remember specifically asking that all relationship both present and in the future, whether I signed up for it or not be cancelled as the customer rep informed me that I could not get my refund as I had not sent back the product and that it was over the 14 day trial. I was e-mailed a cancellation later that day. Again on 12/16/09 I saw another debit to my account for $24 + from world club fitness. Could not ever remember signing on to any such thing, so I called the number 866-407-5590 and guess what, it was an affiliate of Premium White. I asked how come they are debiting my account when I have not had any dealings with them before on presently, they said that when I entered for the free trial Premium white pro that i was automatically entered in the fitness club. The only thing they can do was cancell future subscription but the charges already debited to my account cannot be refunded.

I employ the respective anti-fraud agencies (Attorney General's Office - federal and state, FBI etc) to step in and stop this brazen internet robbery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farend-Services-Premiumwhiteprocom-world-club-fitnesscom/internet/Farend-Services-Premiumwhiteprocom-world-club-fitnesscom-Markia-Fraudulent-debits-to-m-540383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farend Services, Premiumwhitepro.com, world club fitness.com