Complaint Review: Farhan Sports / Eurolead Traders

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: ProTek — Southington Connecticut United States of America
Farhan Sports / Eurolead Traders
Chirstian Town, Kashmir Road Internet United States of America

Farhan Sports - Eurolead Traders Sajid Hussain I ordered gloves from Sajid Hussain, and prepaid $1469.00 and got nothing. Internet

I ordered gloves from Sajid Hussain.  I have ordered from him and he delivered before.  He delivered late and the gloves were not correct but he did deliver.  This time He took my money for a deposit for samples that would take 2 weeks to make in August.  It is now the middle of October and he will not return my emails and I am convinced he is just going to rip me off.  I call on the phone and the person acts like they can't hear you.  I have filed a report with the FBI and will be pressing charges against him.  Stay away from Fahan Sports in Pakistan or Eurolead Traders.  He is a scam artist.  Not sure how he delivered the first time and waited for a larger amount to be wired then ripped me off.  I am just glad I didn't send him the entire amount that he requested, as I would now be out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farhan-Sports-Eurolead-Traders/internet/Farhan-Sports-Eurolead-Traders-Sajid-Hussain-I-ordered-gloves-from-Sajid-Hussain-and-p-955349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farhan Sports / Eurolead Traders