Complaint Review: Farid Philippe Mazioui

• Updated: Tue, October 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jack — Netherlands Other
Farid Philippe Mazioui
11 Rue de Venetie Annecy-le-Vieux, Select State/Province France

Farid Philippe Mazioui Philippe Mazioui committed adultery with my wife, taking advantage of her fragile mental state (depression) Annecy-le-Vieux Haute-Savoie France

*Author of original report: I apologize for posting the original report, which I wrote in a desperate fit of rage without considering its ramifications

*Author of original report: Of course she is not innocent

*Consumer Comment: And your wife is so innocent??

Farid Philippe Mazioui, a French guy with Algerian roots, is married and has three children. Apparently his own wife doesn't give him enough satisfaction, so he started an affair with my wife, whom I am married with for 25 years. Two years ago he tracked her down via the Internet and contacted her by e-mail. They knew each other from Grandvilliiers, where they went to school together when they were teenagers, some 30 years ago. When he contacted her two years ago, my wife was not very much interested in communicating with him and thought he was some kind of creep. Then she lost her job and entered a long-lasting depression. Philippe Mazioui took advantage of her fragile state of mind and cranked up the frequency of communication. During a six month period there was daily contact via Whatsapp. My wife told me it was purely Platonic and asked me to trust her, which I did. But then he succeeded in convincing her that they should meet. She told me she wanted to go to Paris to meet family. Instead he was waiting for her in Paris and they spent the night together. I found out because the family she was supposed to stay with called me that night. His luring my wife into adultery has had a great impact on my life and that of my two daughters of 11 and 14 years. My wife, due to her depression, does not appear to realize what is happening. I had to file for divorce.

Farid Philippe Mazioui has a consultancy firm for software implementation. It strikes me that he does not appear to have a website, and that all the business info available is extremely concise. There is only an address available online, not even a telephone number or e-mail address. I suspect that my wife was not the first victim of his extramarital sexcapades, and that for this reason he is keeping a very low profile to keep angry husbands away.

So, if your wife starts having contact with Farid Philippe Mazioui, you better beware. This person hurt me so deeply that I wish he suffers the consequences for the rest of his life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farid-Philippe-Mazioui/Annecy-le-Vieux-Select-StateProvince-74940/Farid-Philippe-Mazioui-Philippe-Mazioui-committed-adultery-with-my-wife-taking-advantage-1170176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farid Philippe Mazioui

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

I wrote the original report in a desperate fit of rage. In hindsight, I realize that marital issues do not belong on the public Internet, and I regret that I posted this report here. It caused a lot of harm, most of all to my own children who found out about the report and read it. This is parenting at its worst and I wish I could turn back what I did. I have pleaded with Ripoffreport.com to remove the report, but they have declined. I sincerely apologize to everybody involved. I had no right to publicly attack the person mentioned by name and address in the report.

Of course she is not innocent

AUTHOR: Jack - ()

Of course my wife is not innocent, and of course she chose to have an affair. She lied and she cheated. I went to live on my own and filed for divorce, that should say enough about how I feel about her responsibility. But after Philippe Mazioui got what he wanted from my wife on June 19-20 in Paris, he went back home to his family and acted as if nothing had happened. For all they know, he was on a business trip. He told my wife they should slow down and tried to convince her that she should invest in repairing our marriage. I resent that, and want him assume responsibility for his share in his affair with my wife. He is a homewrecker and I want people to be aware of that.

And your wife is so innocent??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Blame BOTH people not just one.  Takes TWO to have an affair regardless of her "long-lasting depression. Philippe Mazioui took advantage of her fragile state of mind and cranked up the frequency of communication"

NO he did not - your wife CHOSE to have an affair - she was not held at gun point, abducted or threatened with bodily harm.