Complaint Review: Farm Bureau

Internet, North Carolina United States of America

Farm Bureau THEY DON'T PAY OUT TO THEIR OWN INSURED! Internet, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Re:

*Consumer Comment: Rebutts are flying from Kenny

*Consumer Comment: IF this company has violated the WRITTEN terms of their policy with you...

I was involved in a car accident about 2 years ago, I sustained injuries. Now here it is 2 years later and they don't want to pay for my medical expenses. I also had passengers in the car. The accident was not my fault, but Farm Bureau not only refuses to pay out, but they like to pass the buck and send me on wild goose chases. Now a lawsuit is being filed against Farm Bureau who refuses to pay for the persons medical. I'm not upset with the person suing me, because the other insurance company paid for some medical but apparently Farm Bureau which is my insurance won't pay up. They want you to pay your premium but when an accident occurs they leave you high and dry. If I have to pay out of my own pocket, then I'm going to demand a full on investigation of Farm Bureau and their insurance policies & practices. I'm also going to go to the news media and see how they like being on the News as nothing more than a RIPOFF! They got the wrong one when they messed me over for something that was not my fault. [continued below]....
..... They need to take responsibility and stop trying to not pay their insureds.  This is so messed up because I'm trying to go back to school and I have to deal with their lies and deceptive measures when it comes to paying out.

Erin Lewis
aka CrashOverride

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farm-Bureau/Internet-North-Carolina-27597/Farm-Bureau-THEY-DONT-PAY-OUT-TO-THEIR-OWN-INSURED-Internet-North-Carolina-916593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farm Bureau

Re:

AUTHOR: crashoveride12 - (United States of America)

In answer to your question Kenny, YES! It is absolutely covered. I went over my policy and it specifies in detail what is covered. My sister is an Attorney in DC and is in the process of having them investigated for numerous of things. If she finds out their practices are illegal in any form, she will file suit against them. So guess what? They are SOL!

Erin
aka CrashOverride

Rebutts are flying from Kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Wow can hardly catch my breath with all the rebutts from Kenny, probably using his second keyboard.

IF this company has violated the WRITTEN terms of their policy with you...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

you should contact your state's insurance commissioner immediately.

What reason(s) did they give for not paying the claims....you did ask, right?

Something is missing here...does your coverage provide this type of payout?

Have you even read your policy?  If it ISN'T covered, you're SOL.