Complaint Review: Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, January 25, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: tutu'smom — Groveland California
Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
www.farmfreshfoodsinc.com Fresno, California USA

Farm Fresh Foods, Inc. Meat Truck Aggressive Sales Fresno California

A guy walked into my office at closing time. He said he was trying to stay one step ahead of some guy named Doug who was selling meat also. He was in a big hurry.

We gave all the reasons other complaints have listed for not wanting his meat from his truck. He persisted eventually lowering the price to $159. for 48 cuts of meat. That's when we decided to buy the meat.

He then went on to the office next door. When he was leaving, he rushed into my office again and said, "Don't tell your neighbor about the discount I gave you, I charged her $250." Then he went back out to his truck.

My husband took two of the filets w/bacon to a friends house for he and his friend to have ofr dinner. Hated them. He said they were terrible! I cooked a rib Eye for myself. Terrible! The rib-eye was about as thick as a cube steak and had little flavor. It didn't even cut like a steak, but sort of pulled apart when I cut it.

We've seen him in our home neighborhood also.

Don't let these guys give you the rush!! The product is crap and it's all lies when it comes to the sales pitch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farm-Fresh-Foods-Inc/Fresno-California/Farm-Fresh-Foods-Inc-Meat-Truck-Aggressive-Sales-Fresno-California-1118429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.