Complaint Review: Farmers Furniture Store

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:maysville Georgia
Farmers Furniture Store
1978 N Broad St Commerce, Georgia U.S.A.

Farmers Furniture Store fell to fix my icemarker that I am still paying for on time every month. Commerce Georgia

In 2005 I bought a frigidaire refrigerator from farmer furniture store in Commerce Ga.

In November 2006 it started making ice very slow. I thought it was because we was using it so much over the Holidays. But that was not the problems. In December it got even slower so I went to the store and made a report.That it was not working right.

They said that they was call the repair in to Frigidaire. So I waited for a week no calls from Farmer or Frigidaire.

In Janurary I went back to Farmer again and ask them about it they then said it was out of warrity with Frigidaire. But I brought the extened warrity for (3) years so they would call one of their repairman to fix it another week went by no call no repairman.

So I went back to the store again and talk to the manager Scot he insured me that someone would call me. The guy finally call and came out look at the refrigerator and say it problem the waterline I will bring another out when I come back. them I told him about the shortest in the button that you turn it on with. then he said oh it might be the icemaker itself. I will bring another one out Tuesday when I come. What Tuesday he is talking about I don't know sent this Tuesday is over with.

Janet
maysville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmers-Furniture-Store/Commerce-Georgia-30529/Farmers-Furniture-Store-fell-to-fix-my-icemarker-that-I-am-still-paying-for-on-time-every-230875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmers Furniture Store