Complaint Review: Farmer's Insurance Agent Whitney Rambie

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: atxlonghornfan — san antonio Texas United States of America
Farmer's Insurance Agent Whitney Rambie
15900 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 26205 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Farmer's Insurance Agent Whitney Rambie Whitney Rambie ???liar, deceiver, fibber, perjurer, fabricator, fraudulent San Antonio, Texas

Do not under any circumstances use Farmers for your insurance needs. ANY insurance needs. ESPECIALLY from Whitney rambie

Over the last two months I have had premiums lost, I was sold a homeowners insurance policy that apparently shouldn't have been sold to me, and I have been jerked around by their various customer service departments.

Latest issue? It took me 3 weeks to get a policy canceled that I called on the day I wanted it canceled (i.e. I called on the 18th of November, and they didn't cancel it until the 6th of december, after 5 phone calls). Throughout those 5 phone calls I was assured that I would receive my premium back for November 22-December 22nd, which I had already paid for.

This was assured to me by 5 different customer service reps. My premium has always been over $100, usually in the $120-$140 range. [continued below]....

..... I received $37.65 back. It may be an issue of what NC law says on short term cancellations, HOWEVER, 5 different customer service reps told me the wrong thing. 5. Not one. 5. This problem needs to be addressed, NOW.

I've already contacted the TX Department of Insurance, and the Texas Department of Insurance, and I encourage everyone else who has issues with them to contact your states DOI and the Texas DOI. Something needs to change at Farmer's and it needs to start with filing the liar, Whitney Rambie, who sold me this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmers-Insurance-Agent-Whitney-Rambie/San-Antonio-Texas-78256/Farmers-Insurance-Agent-Whitney-Rambie-Whitney-Rambie-liar-deceiver-fibber-perjurer-1012366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmer's Insurance Agent Whitney Rambie