Complaint Review: Farmers Insurance Group

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Stacey — Dayton Texas
Farmers Insurance Group
N. Main Street Liberty, Texas USA

Farmers Insurance Group Bill Burdick Billed me for insurance coverage after I canceled the policy. Liberty Texas

*Consumer Comment: Do you still have it?

I contacted Bill in January 2014 and infomed him I had changed my insurance to State farm and to cancle my car insurance effective January 24, 2014 and my home owners effctive March 1, 2014. Bill sent me a form to sign and return in order to cancel policy. I signed and sent it back electronically. Four months later I received a warning notice from Credit Collections Services stating I owed  for the coverage and they would be putting on my credit if i did not dispute it in writing within 30 days. When I contacted Farmers about the matter I spoke with Mollie, she informed me Bill was no longer their but to forward her the e-mail I sent Bill requesting to cancle my insurance. Mpllie informed me she would handle the problem snd get me my refund. Two days lster I received another letter stating it was already turned over to the credit reporting agencys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmers-Insurance-Group/Liberty-Texas/Farmers-Insurance-Group-Bill-Burdick-Billed-me-for-insurance-coverage-after-I-canceled-th-1146072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmers Insurance Group

Do you still have it?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Do you still have your electronic email which is the one you sent with the signed document? And what was the signed document said? If it asks for a signature, there must be clauses on it. Check on that too and it may tell you why you are sent to collection. I can't say anything more because the information of signing document is missing...