Complaint Review: Farmers Insurance - R. Jacobs, Adjuster - Don Becker Manager - John Darnell,Supervisor

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 27, 2004

• Reported By:seattle Washington
8244-122nd S.E. Kirkland, Washington U.S.A.

Farmers Insurance - R. Jacobs, Adjuster - Don Becker Manager - John Darnell, Supervisor ripoff I'm a retired claims manager qualified in all aspects of claims value, settlement, but Farmers showed discrimination on offering a "small amount " for my injury. They didn't care about my overall damages which their insureds negligence, racial involvement of her friends @ scene. devalued my overall injury claim Kirkland Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Does Auto Insurance Cover This?

They all had racist attitudes. As a Senior citizen of african American descent, I was verbally assaulted by their insured & her friends(Asian & Vietnamese). I sustained mental and physical abuse, yet Farmers will not consider any aspect of my Racial abuse resulted from their Insured backing into my car and trying to leave. Police took almosr two ours to come during that time i was suffering all this abuse/assault. Farmers ignored 90% of all I presented(time, wage loss, mileage, mental anguish, the entire "kitchen sink" I'm well known in the community and am a claims consultant with a law firm in my spare time.

I have taken clients in their office in Kirkland in past and assisted in settlement of the person's claim, yet they show a dislaike for me as a Senior citizen and a strong knowledgeble claims person that knows how they "operate" and told them so which they didn't like, especially coming from a "black man" that knows as much if not more than they do!

Arthur
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2004 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmers-Insurance-R-Jacobs-Adjuster-Don-Becker-Manager-John-DarnellSupervisor/Kirkland-Washington-98033/Farmers-Insurance-R-Jacobs-Adjuster-Don-Becker-Manager-John-Darnell-Supervisor-ri-96596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmers Insurance - R. Jacobs, Adjuster - Don Becker Manager - John Darnell,Supervisor

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Does Auto Insurance Cover This?

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

Although I understand that you suffered from this incident, I am not sure that an auto policy would cover anything other than the damage to your vehicle. You could sue the individuals involved personally, however, I wouldn't be certaini their auto policy would cover anything. Again, if anyone else knows something different, please feel free to disagree with this.