Complaint Review: Farmersonly

• Submitted: Sun, August 10, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: 4lllls — Sahuarita Arizona
Internet USA

Farmersonly Farmersonly.com charged my account after I asked them to cancel my membership they refuse to refund Internet

Farmersonly.com is a datng site.  It is online and tv promoted.  They don't have a way that is essential to or at least clear to cancel their service.  A few days before they were to cancel or renew my membership I sent them what I thought to be a cancelation email.  I couldn't figure how to cancel. they went ahead and billed my account for $39.00 which is or should have been refundable.  They now are saying since I accessed their site that I am using the membership.  I did access their ad to try to find out how to cancel,  get my money back.  I have not contacted any of their people.  I asked them to return my money and they are vigilent that they won't, so here I am.  They think their scam gets them customers, well I am telling lots about what they have done.  I will get my $39.00 worth one way or another.  They refused to tell me who I contacted via their email since I tried to cancel.  The site has repeat over and over the same contacts.  I established this during the first sginup.  These sites should never be able to keep your bank info and request for being able to renew without at least telling you they are going to charge your account within a time frame so you can cancel if you are not happy.  This is part of their scam!  Then when you access one of their emails right away you have used their service and they are brutal.  So greedy because they know more and more people don't go a second time because most of these people are on the POF which is free.  Please help me and others send this venue off the web!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmersonly/internet/Farmersonly-Farmersonlycom-charged-my-account-after-I-asked-them-to-cancel-my-membership-1168790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmersonly