Complaint Review: Farrandino & Sons

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: DivineLandscapellc — post falls Idaho
Farrandino & Sons
71 Carolyn Boulevard Farmin , Select State/Province USA

Farrandino & Sons Rip Off, No payment, run around, lies, to many account managers... Ferrandino & Son, Inc. 71 Carolyn Boulevard Farmin NY

*General Comment: Ferrandino & Sons are scammers

I started working for Farrandino & Sons this April 2013. I signed a three year contract to do the lawn maintenance for 11 walgreen locations in the Spokene, Coeur D' alene Idaho area. Once I signed in April It was my job to go to all 11 locations take pictures of the plants, landscape, sprinklers etc. Then I was to send in a proposal for maintenance, dead shrubs needing replaced, size, type, cost etc. Same with sprinklers, and trees, grass etc.

Long story short is they are based in NY and never do anything in the area so it's a pain in the Ass to communicate with this company. I've sent in proposals for tree trimming, plant/shrub trimming, broken sprinklers etc "out of scope work". They ended up firing me the other day after 4 months, which is a blessing beings this company never ever pays...

I am out $11,000 plus dollars and was told that if I don't go trim, and repair everything they won't pay me for my services. which I'm currently not being paid for anyways. I contacted my attorney which advised me i'm not longer in a contract with this company and not to perform the work. My attorney stated he would put a lein on all 11 locations and this really pissed Farrandino and Sons off...

I'm sure i'll never see this money but I wanted to let other companies know this contractor is one NOT to work for, times are tuff and the economy sucks.. Most of us have familes to support and really look forward to getting paid after a job was performed... Do not fall for there bull sh*t!! They are nothing but scammers....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farrandino-Sons/Select-StateProvince-11735/Farrandino-Sons-Rip-Off-No-payment-run-around-lies-to-many-account-managers-Ferr-1081441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farrandino & Sons

#1 General Comment

Ferrandino & Sons are scammers

AUTHOR: LandscapeOwner - ()

I hear your side of the story... im sure Ferrandinos side would be the opposite... of course it would be, they lie about everything.

They owe us a lot of money in NJ still from this past winter. They paid extremely snow, not seeing  the first payment for over 90 + days when we had 30 day terms with them.

Let me know if you ever are paid for everything, this is typical landscape maintenance 101 with these companies, work for 3-5 months, fire you, hire the next guy and shaft the first guy for the whole amount.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC