Complaint Review: Farrell And Seldin And Independence Receivables Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Raton New Mexico
Farrell And Seldin And Independence Receivables Corp.
7807 E. Peakview Ave. Suite 410 Centennial, Colorado U.S.A.

Farrell And Seldin And Independence Receivables - Zombie Debt Collectors Have Own Attorneys.USE THREATS,LIES,TRICKS,& ARE SUING ME! Centennial Colorado

Independence Receivables Corporation, an Assignee, of another assignee of an old credit card debt. Sent a couple of letters, I ignored them (thought it was a scam)
Then they started calling. Threatened to have me arrested, my personal effects thrown out on the lawn and sold, to ruin my reputation, freeze my checking, take my tax return, make me lose my home, transportation and permanently destroy my credit.
They called several times a day even off hours. Yelled, called names, swore, belittled, degraded (mostly about my integrity level in reference to the debt) this was a few years ago..
They turned this acct. over to Farrell & Seldin (in co.) Whom about a year ago sent me a letter telling me that I had 10 days to call them to make payment arrangements, before being sued. I called, and was told that they were collecting for the Bank Of America, whom could choose to either remove the charge off,or at least mark it as paid on my credit report, once the debt was paid.
I made 2 100.00 payments. Then I learned that I have a zero balance with Bank of America, that they have no connection/affiliation with Independence R
They sent this to Farrell & Seldin in Albuquerque New Mexico.I have been served & responded to Alias summons

Raton, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farrell-And-Seldin-And-Independence-Receivables-Corp/Centennial-Colorado-80111/Farrell-And-Seldin-And-Independence-Receivables-Zombie-Debt-Collectors-Have-Own-Attorney-453454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farrell And Seldin And Independence Receivables Corp.